Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Review- John Frieda Full Repair Protecting Root Lift Foam


Root-boosting formula with Inca Inchi Oil adds a weightless, flexible and lasting lift at the root. Gentle foam provides heat protection and helps prevent breakage from styling.

Finally, there's an (affordable) solution to my flat and lifeless hair! At first, I didn't expect too much from this body boosting foam, because most hair-care products weigh my hair down without actually trying. But, true to its form and function, this John Frieda Full Repair Protecting Root Lift Foam, really added that extra body and bounce to my hair lasting all day and well into the next! There's a lot of body for using a small amount, as I didn't need to apply too much. Typically my hair hangs flat and dull, and my fine strands are prone to being limp and frizzy. Using this root lifting foam however, added more life, body, and movement to my hair and fully held up nicely the entire time. I did need to use a light hair serum to make my hair feel silkier, but with the extra body and bounce, I really didn't mind. This Full Repair Foam also won an Allure Magazine Best of Beauty Award 2011 and I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds John Frieda's protective root-lifting foam a hair-saving and worthwhile selection!

Sultana Says: I didn't really like this product.  I used it a few times and it left parts of my hair hard and stringy.  Maybe it didn't work because I have finer hair, and my hair can't support a lot of product.  I usually like John Frieda's hair care line, but on this one I would have to pass.

No comments: