Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Review- Atopalm Moisturizing Hand Treatment

"Atopalm Moisturizing Hand Treatment is an advanced anti-aging treatment cream designed to diminish visible signs of aging while protecting against environmental damage. Because the hands are regularly exposed to the sun, harsh weather, chemicals, and more, they are often the first area of the body to give way to visible signs of aging. Moisturizing Hand Treatment works to combat common aging signs, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and dullness, leaving the hands looking younger and more beautiful."

First of all, notice that this is called a hand "treatment", not a cream because although it moisturizes it treats at the same time.  If this stuff had a decent SPF rating it would literally be everything I've ever wanted in a hand cream!  But some people are sensitive to sunscreens and Atopalm products are meant for us sensitive types.  The thing that really amazes me about this product (besides how well it moisturizes) is how little an amount one needs to moisturize both hands.  We're talking minuscule amounts compared to my other hand creams.  I don't think I've ever gotten better value from a hand cream because at $18 a tube it's a bit pricey, but it will last you a while.  It's so moisturizing that my hands still feel soft after washing them, yet it soaks in nicely and you won't have any trouble turning doorknobs (that always happens to me with hand cream- put it on, stuck in the house.  Also there's a bonus for us techies, it doesn't affect the use of my touchpad on my computer or my phone.  This is going to be the savior of my hands this winter and I'll bet you a tube that it will last me until Spring!  I'm calling this one a "must buy" for hand cream aficionados and techies alike.  Oh, and the cherry on top?  Free shipping from the Atopalm store (see link above).

No comments: