Thursday, November 10, 2011

Review - Nutra Nail Flexshield Hardener



Nutra Nail® Flex-Shield Hardener
Hard and flexible invisible shield protects nails instantly
Helps stop breaking, tearing & peeling
Absorbs everyday nail trauma to protect longer


I used this product along with the Green Tea & Acai Berry growth formula. I have very brittle nails that chip and break easily. I used it just as a clear polish and its also suitable as a top coat.


My nails are much less brittle after using this now for three months. They used to grow out quickly but break easily. Since I have been using these two products together, I am having less breakage and more growth.


Nutra Nail is one of those brands that have been out forever and you can always count on them to provide new innovative products at affordable prices.

No comments: