Thursday, November 10, 2011

Review - Nutra Nail Growth Treatment With Green Tea & Acai Berry


Nutra Nail® Growth Treatmentwith Green Tea & Acai Berry Antioxidants
Helps stop brittle nails breaking, peeling and chipping
Helps fortify keratin
Results in just 5 days
Instantly replenishes dehydrated, weak nails
Also contains Green Tea & Acai Berry antioxidants
Just massage in this water based formula


I love Nutra Nail products. Whenever I want to grow my nails out, I go to my local pharmacy and purchase one of their growth products. The Green Tea and Acai Berry is a new one that I have never tried before.


I cut my nails down super short and I used this twice per day. I saw new nail growth in literally 2-3 days. It made me nails nice and long in about 3 weeks and they were super healthy! Its a very inexpensive alternative to acrylic nails.


Why use false nails when you can grow out your own? Its so simple to use and it works fast. Not to mention, its very affordable and you can find it at almost any pharmacy or beauty supply.

No comments: