Saturday, December 6, 2008

Review- Pevonia Youth-Renew Caviar Hand & Foot Cream

- Easily absorbed
- Potent concentration of actives
- Repairing, rejuvenating
- Visible anti-aging results

I really like this hand cream. It's got a great consistancy and it melts into your skin in no time flat. I've used it on my feet as well, but I prefer a salve on my feet to a cream so this tube has found it's place in my purse. I actually had someone compliment me on my hands the other day and ask what hand cream I use. I told them that I use this one and they seemed impressed with the results. My only problem with this product is that it says it has UV protection, but nowhere on the packaging or the website does it say what level of SPF it is. If it's a 15 or higher I'm ordering a gallon!


No comments: