Saturday, December 6, 2008

Review - Nars Lipstick

A pure, creamy lipstick formula for bold color. $24.00

I got this in Beautiful Liar and it's described as spiced coral color. I really couldn't say it better myself. I love Nars lippies, I find that they all wear really well, don't dry out the lippies and have great pigment. This is no expectation, it's a shimmery coral color that would suit me much better in the months that I do spray tans as it's a bit too summery for me right now. But all theSouth Beach babes could totally rock this in Dec or Jan. This color goes on smooth, stays smooth and wears till I eat. I do notice a little bit of feathering in the corners but no bleeding anywhere else. I have been a Nars fan for a long time and my favorite lippie of theirs is Sexual Healing! These are worth the $$ and once you try one you will surely go back and rebuy, great quality and always the hottest colors!

No comments: