Thursday, December 11, 2008

Review - Biosilk Silk Therapy



Ideal for all hair types. Leave in replenishing & reconstructing treatment. Bonds & strengthens the hair inside & outside. Fills any voids on cuticle layer. Repairs split ends. Protects (Heat, UV, cold, pollution)

If your a regular reader, or are just looking up these awesome Biosilk products you will notice that my review for the Biosilk Shampoo and Conditioner combo mentioned the fact that they are not my favorite without this Silk Therapy. I absolutely adore it, and I think that unless your willing to invest in all three together, don't bother with just the shampoo and conditioner. Well, no, I probably shouldn't say that, they really are nice by themselvs....but you have to try this stuff! You will go through the shampoo and contitioner much quicker than the Silk Therapy, so you'll only need to invest every couple of months. You only need a little drop, so the container will last you forever. I have had mine almost a month and it still hasn't gone under the neck of the bottle. The serum leaves your hair feeling amazing. Smooth as silk and very healthy. It isn't sticky and won't wear your hair down. You'll notice over time that it really does seem to repair hair folicals and split ends. I love this stuff, and will definitely be re-purchasing, if I ever need to!

No comments: