Saturday, December 13, 2008

Review - Avene Innovation Eluage Retinaldehyde Cream

"Visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles, H.A.F. + Retinaldehyde Cream, Hypoallergenic, Non Comedogenic. Properties: For maximum precision and efficacy against deep lines and wrinkles, Avene Dermatological Laboratories have developed Eluage Cream, formulated with a patented combination of powerful ingredients: Retinaldehyde: Through an exclusive and patented technology, provides a clinically proven effective form of vitamin A to minimize the visible signs of aging without irritation. H.A.F. (Exclusive Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid): Enhanced by the Retinaldehyde, to visibly reduce the signs of the skin aging such as lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness. With daily use, skin is firmed, the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles are diminished, leaving your skin smoothed, revitalized and radiant. Your face is visibly younger looking. The creamy and rich texture of Eulage Cream will bring an immediate comfort to the skin. Eluage cream is peach tinted and slightly fragranced." $36.00


I am loving this Avene Innovation Eluage Retinaldehyde Cream as it really performs!! It costs much less than some of the other products I have found to work about the same as this one. Guess which one I will be purchasing -- you cannot go wrong for the price. I have some pretty deep lines the usual places -- the deepest is from the nose to the corner of the mouth. After using this for about 6 or 7 days I did notice that those lines do appear to be diminished!! My skin feels a bit tighter and I am pretty sure some of the looser skin around the jawline is firmer and less noticeable. I have had a few comments about looking especially nice -- perhaps a gentle way of saying -- you seem to have less wrinkles. Hey, I'll take the complements -- I do feel like I look better while using this and so I will be continuing with this regime. I believe your face will thank you when you use this -- mine is definitely feeling a lot better with the appearance of less lines and a reduction in the appearance of the larger lines!!

No comments: