Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Biosilk Treat Silk Filler


BioSilk Treat’s silk-based treatments work to revitalize hair back to its original condition. Silk proteins penetrate and strengthen strands from the inside out.

I didn’t find a price listed on the BioSilk Web page, but an Internet search showed a listing for $9.99. As far as I’m concerned, it’s worth every penny. This product has definitely improved my dried-out hair from monthly OTC hair coloring. The shine is there when I use this product. It says to mist it generously on towel-dried hair. I’m usually cautious about “generous” because of my thin, fine hair, but I have no hesitation using this product as recommended. It does not leave my hair flat. I don’t go overboard, but I don’t hold back when I spritz. I do one thing differently though, I spritz it on and then wrap the towel around my hair and let the towel absorb most of the moisture before I do anything else such as air or blow dry. I’ve been hearing how good my hair looks these days. And when new guy runs his fingers and hands through it, I can feel how silky it is.

No comments: