Thursday, November 15, 2012

Review- Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel


Description: Our Refreshing Facial Wash Gel leaves your skin thoroughly cleansed and revived, plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin. $6.99
1 Added Vitamin
Pro-Vitamin B5 known to help restore, soften and smooth
No Soap

Non Drying

No Dyes

No Artificial Perfumes

No Harsh Irritants t
o upset skin  

Dermatologist tested 
Noncomedogenic 
Hypoallergenic


I'm quickly growing fond of the entire Simple Skin Care Line. I especially love (and can't go without) this Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel. It does all that I'm looking for in a purifying gel cleanser at an incredible value. After some recent sensitive-skin breakouts, using this cleanser has not only maintained a healthy glowing skin for me, but also alleviated any further irritations. From using this, I can say that my skin looks brighter and fresher, and softer and more natural as well. As someone with sensitive and  combination skin, I find that this facial wash somehow cleanses my skin very deeply and thoroughly without drying out the skin, yet making it purer and more balanced in the process! I'm in awe too, especially since I'm so accustomed to dealing with a variety of skin needs, and not yet being able to cover them all in one product. Not anymore, this Refreshing Facial Wash Gel has completely won me over! The only downside I've noticed is that it does take a little longer to rinse off and does not remove heavy eye-makeup, but that is only a small complaint when everything else gets it so right!

No comments: