Monday, August 13, 2012

Review - Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash

Our Moisturizing Facial Wash leaves your skin thoroughly cleansed and nourished, plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with added vitamins.

I am beginning to love Simple products! This facial wash is so gentle.  There is no burn or no sting.  As gentle as it is, it still manages to clean your face well. I've been using this with the toner and I am loving the results so far.  My face doesn't get dried out after I wash it.

I have extra senstivie skin and that makes me a perfect candidate for Simple.  There are just natural ingredients which make for a low risk of allergic reactions or breakouts. 

Simple products are easily found in your local pharmacy.  They have a complete line of skin care products, such as cleansing wipes, toner, eye rollers, day/night creams and moisturizers.

No comments: