Sunday, July 31, 2011

Review - Sally Hansen Brush On In Shower Hair Remover

Sally Knows you want the easiest, fastest path to bare. Thanks to our patented Fresh Scent Technology, the leader in virtually odor-free hair removal has come up with another way to get bare. This brush-on, water resistant formula glides on and works while you shower. So simple, so Sally

I almost keeled over when I saw this! This is the first time I've seen a hair remover with a built in brush! Now, I use hair remover at least twice per week. Mostly on my eyebrows because they are tattooed and I don't keep any hair on them.

I will say, the brush serves no purpose for your eyebrows unless you dont care how sloppy you put it on. I just used my fingers for that area. But for my arms, underarms and legs, this stuff went on like a charm!!! I was so ecstatic that I didn't have the remover all over my hands.

This did the job it was supposed to, and more. Just be careful if you have sensitive skin. Do the suggested area test on the directions. I left this on a little too long and it burned a bit.


No comments: