Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Motives by Loren Ridinger Rich Formula Lipstick in Go Red



Get a gorgeous, sexy pout with Motives® by Loren Ridinger lip treatments, lipsticks, lip crayons, and shines. From our exfoliating Lip Pumice and Hydrating Lip Balm to our creamy Lip Crayons and Rich Formula Lipsticks you are sure to have beautiful, unforgettable lips.


Motives® is passionate about giving back. We are proud to be teaming with the American Heart Association to launch “Go Red” – a fabulous new lipstick that you can feel good about flaunting. 25% of “Go Red” proceeds for one full year will be donated to the American Heart Association Miami Chapter. Because doing good and looking good are always in fashion.

I'm not big on lip stuff. You wouldn't know it to look in my purse, which has a wide variety of glosses, balms, and color, but it just never became a thing I liked. I feel like I forget to reapply, and then I look more disheveled instead of less. However: this lipstick is so creamy and wonderful, with such high pigment, that I might be a convert. And the color? The color is amazing!

Okay, I just wanted to show off my new bangs

This is the Go Red color, which supports the American Heart Association Miami chapter as you read above. I love love love this color. It's a true, slightly cool red that's good for this pale-skinned brunette and would work well on others with blue or pink undertones (olive-skinned gals, I'm sure there's another color that would suit you). I put this on this morning and it stayed put and fresh-looking for hours (until I had to eat some brownies). At $14, it's not drugstore prices, but it's under what you'd pay at a department store and is really high quality. We'll see how deep my love of this runs when it comes time for me to replace it, but for now - I'm sold!

Sultana says: Anyone that has read my previous posts knows that I am all about lipstick/lipgloss/lip balm! I believe every woman, no matter what skin color; should have a signature red lipstick. This shade is just that for me. When I want a rich, silky, knock out red then I wear this lipstick. Let me elaborate on the price a bit. So its $14 but in this case you may not necessarily be paying for a name, but you are paying for quality and also a good cause. Ive found Motives cosmetics to be extremely good quality. You can just tell by the way the case is.

When you order from Motives thru MarketAmerica.com, you get cash back thats good towards other purchases. No, you dont have to sell anything! You just have to create an account!

If there is one thing you try from Motives, let this lipstick be it. You will love the color and you will feel good about spending a little extra to give back to a great cause.

No comments: