Sunday, November 21, 2010

Review - NYC Cosmetics Extreme Lip Glider Lip Gloss


Color and shine on the go!

This high gloss formula smoothes & softens lips while indulging your senses in the scent & flavor of melon.

I like NYC Cosmetics. They are inexpensive and make a variety of products. This new lip glider is one of them. Down Town Brown is the color I have. It looks like a brownish-bronze color but it goes on very nude with a little bit of shimmer.

I like the fact that the body of this is slim and not short and stumpy like regular lip glosses. It fit in my makeup bag very nicely.

I wasn't crazy about the melon flavor. I wish they offered different flavors for the colors. Don't expect it to last very long. It averaged at about twenty minutes for me.

Overall, its OK when you consider the price and amount you get.

Trish says: Wow, I'm a huge fan of this lip gloss! It definitely exceeded my expectations and the melon taste didn't seem to bother me at all strangely. I tried it in "Carnegie Melon" which looks like a light rose shade. A little too light to wear alone for me, but when I used it on top of my lipstick, oh my, the shine and plumpness really came through and I'm overall very happy with the look! Maybe layering is the way to go with this gloss as it seems to add that extra pop, adding a fun and flirty look as well as feeling smooth and hydrating at the same time. For the price and high-shine glossiness, I would easily repurchase this when I run out! This definitely ranks among my favorite drugstore beauty finds!

3 comments:

makeup said...

Extreme glider on lips. I so love it.

Trish said...

Hi Makeup,

I so love this gloss too!

Kelly said...

I maybe want to try this gloss