Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Review - Smashbox O-Gloss Gold

OK So I am a little confused. I couldn't for the life of me find this gloss on the website by itself. It might be a limited edition item. If it is, I would be really upset because I love it!
So the original O-Gloss works by reacting with your skins own chemistry while turning your lips a shade of pink. Its kind of a stain and a gloss in one. Ive noticed with both O-Gloss and O-Gloss Gold, that after the lip gloss is gone, there is still a bit of pigment left.
The gold version of this works the same way except it goes on gold and then turns into a shimmery pink. Some people could get taken aback at first, because the color is REALLY gold! Then it slowly fades to a gilded peach shimmer.
I really want Smashbox to make this a regular item. They have recently come out with O-GLoss Noir which goes on dark and then turns into a shade of berry. I really like this gloss and I am glad that there are different options.

No comments: