Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Review - Sheer Blonde Lustrous Touch Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner


Sheer Blonde® Lustrous Touch™ Strengthening Shampoo wraps hair with fortifying Satin Finishers that contain silk amino acids and tea leaf extract, providing triple breakage protection.

I thought that I would give us blonds a shout out too. The John Frieda Collections really are amazingly wonderful products. They are more expensive, so they are usually a luxury that I don't allow myself, but it really makes your hair amazingly soft and shiny. The sample I received was too small for me to be able to use more than once, because I have really long thirsty hair, but I still noticed a difference in the brilliancy and the high-lights after that one use. I would recommend it fully, it lathers well, smells awesome, and makes you look like a super star.

No comments: