Saturday, May 3, 2008

Review - Aveeno's Shave Gel


AVEENO Therapeutic Shave Gel is a rich lubricating gel uniquely formulated for sensitive or irritated skin and skin that's prone to razor bumps. $4.29

I picked this up for my hubby and in a crunch decided to use it for my own stems. I like to use shave cream but usually don’t since I am pressed for time so I just use a shower gel or soap and shave... I know it’s a no no. The hubby has very sensitive skin and a 5 O’clock shadow at 5:05 so he is always on the hunt for inexpensive creams. I love this stuff. It went on really thickly and was easy to shave with. I didn’t get any cuts and found that unscented is the way to go. My legs were super soft and smooth after shaving with no red bumps to be seen. I will continue to buy this for me, the heck with him! Ladies, this is just what your summer stems need!

No comments: