Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Review - John Frieda brilliant brunette shampoo and conditioner

formulated with Satin Finishers to silken strands, make your color richer, and give your hair incredible all-day shine smoothness. Brilliant indeed.

I'm not exactly a brunette, I have jet black hair, but I figured a product for darker hair might be nice to try. I used a sample I got in the mail 3 times so far, and my hair is really super shiny, at least compared to the last (names left out to protect the not so awesome products...) shampoo and conditioner samples I got in the mail. I also really love the smell and definitely feel like the dark tones of my hair reflect pretty nicely after using it. It's super cheap, you can get it in any drugstore or big supermarket, and a little seems to go a long way. I'd definitely recommend trying it for something fun to use if you have brown/black hair.

Sheba says: I have used this shampoo and conditioner and it does all it claims. Your hair is left extremely shiny and soft. It looks so nice and healthy that I hate to then add my texturizing product on it. However, even after applying my other product(s) the shine and softness are still there -- only with a little added body. Your hair looks and feels very healthy when using this so I think it does improve the hair as well as add the shine, etc. Highlights seem more vivid and that is a great feature. As mentioned already the price is right and you can find these products on sale very often

No comments: