Monday, May 26, 2008

Review - Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume


This fragrance is a stunning oriental fragrance that truly brings one back to a walk through life. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume is a more sophisticated version of the original Chanel Coco and includes notes of rose, jasmine, orange, bergamot, and vanilla.

I wanted to give a shout out to one of the most fantastic perfumes I have ever owned or worn. As a kid, my grandmother used to wear the classic
Chanel No. 5 perfume, and I used to think to myself that when I got older I'd be tall and glamorous and totally fashionably chic like her and I'd wear that perfume. (I however, am not as tall as her... she was almost 6 feet tall, I am sadly barely 5'4").

When Mademoiselle came out, I thought, here's my chance to wear something similar that's meant for a girl my age, and asked for it for christmas as an homage to my dearly departed grandmother. Luckily, I actually got it and... I have faithfully been wearing it at least 3-4 times per week without fail, and everyone that knows anything compliments me on how beautiful it is. It's sophisticated without feeling too granny, and subtle and sweet. It may be a bit pricey but the smaller bottles last forever, and a little goes a long way. I'd highly recommend this as a gift for a hard to buy for friend or relative, they won't be disappointed.

No comments: