Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Review - Urban Cowgirl Blush in Absolutely Peachy


Try a layer of the Happy Trails Bronzer topped with a touch of the Absolutely Peachy for a fresh summer look. The Sassy is
great on a darker complexion for a natural flushed look. Rich and full of color. We know you’ll love them all.

Apply with a sweep of your mini Kabuki on the go


Alright, so I'll be honest with you: I got this blush in Absolutely Peachy and I was stumped. I thought that it was an eyeshadow, and I was horrified by the prospect. I couldn't imagine wearing this peachy bright shade on my eyes (yes I realize it is for your cheeks now.) So this morning I used it over a primer in a pretty light metallic bone color as a shadow and I am a HUGE fan. I can't wait to use it as a blush tomorrow! The pigment is very bright, with great coverage and lasting power. When used with a feathery blush brush you have great control. I will definitely be looking into other products from this line, as this one is such a find. You could also add it to a clear lip gloss just as pigment for a bright happy lippy! Yep- I'm sold!


No comments: