Saturday, March 26, 2011

Review - Rohto Cool Redness Relief Eyedrops

Clears & Brightens
  • Removes Redness
  • Cooling
We all have days when we wake up and cringe when we look in the mirror in the morning, for me its usually because I stayed up too late and my eyes are telling the sad sad story. They might burn, and itch, and just look horribly horribly red. So I tried these eye drops, they sound pretty cool right? Well I will tell you, this is a two part review. First off, the product works. It is the most effective eye drop I have ever tried. Secondly, I hated it. Cooling? I'm sorry but cooling of the eyes is downright painful. Do not put it in after you have put on your makeup, because if you do it will be all over your face. All in all if you really need some redness relief, and you can handle some pain to get there please get some! If your eyes are a bit more sensitive you might want to stay away.

 
Sultana Says: I couldn't agree more with the previous post! These drops work but they burn like crazy! I have a bad habit of going to bed late and waking up very early. Some mornings I feel like I have to peel my eyelids to open them. Although I really hate having red eyes, I don't know if I can actually go through this process. I literally had to shut my eyes for a minute before I could open them again.  The redness went away, so it is definitely an effective product. I would have to pass on this because I am super sensitive when it comes to my eyes.

No comments: