Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Review - Liz Earle Botanical Shine Conditioner for Oily Hair

With black cohosh, yangu oil, blue seakale and shine-boosting apple and orange extracts, our ultra-light, finely balanced colour safe conditioner leaves oily, dull, limp or lifeless hair shiny, volumised and full of life.

I very rarely use conditioner. A hairdresser once told me I didn't need to, since I have short, fine, relatively oily hair, and from then on I was like "HAHA SUCKERS NO CONDITIONER FOR ME!!!" But I do like the idea of moisturizing one's hair so that it looks shiny and beautiful like Penelope Cruz's, the goal of course being to snag a babydaddy as sexy as hers. So I was excited to try this conditioner, the first one I'd used in a long time. The best thing about this conditioner is the lightness of it - it's creamy without being heavy, and rinses out easily.

My hair wasn't noticeably shinier after just one use, but it was definitely softer, and I didn't feel like it was weighed down like I normally do after using conditioner. If you're a conditioner-phobe like me, this is one to try, especially in the dry winter months.

Deedlejuse Says: So I am an avid onditioner user, with long processed blond hair that needs A LOT of lovin'. With that being said, I will tell you this really is a good conditioner, it just wasn't blow your mind amazing. I feel like my hair should be shiny and wonderful instantly if I am going to spend $14.50 for 6.7 oz. Don't get me wrong, I love love the idea of all that Liz Earle has to offer, and the natural ingredients she puts into them, but I found I needed just a bit more moisture. If you don't have blond processed hair I am positive you will love this conditioner, but for me I have found better.

1 comment:

Gillion said...

My mum has good skin. So I just briefly took one of her SKII(www.geocities.jp/hongkong_skii/index_e.htm) to use, which I assume is a moisturizer. It's good man I tell you! She gave me a small bottle of eye cream before but the effects weren't that great and I stopped using. But my mum's moisturizer is good! I can feel it reacting once I applied it