Thursday, September 17, 2009

Review - Cosmedicine Speedy Recovery Acne Treatment Nighttime Blemish Powder


Speedy Recovery Nighttime Acne Treatment is a nighttime powder with a soothing botanical complex. Our Speedy Recovery nighttime powder works overnight to fight breakouts and eliminate acne symptoms. Speedy Recover nighttime Treatment, for no BS, overnight, results.


I think I like the idea of this product better than I actually like the product. Typically, acne spot treatments come in a gel or cream form, making them easy to apply, but also making it easy to use a lot more product than you really need to. I thought perhaps a powder would make it simpler to really target the blemishes without putting a lot of product on the surrounding unaffected skin. However, I found the powder a little unwieldy to work with - the packaging suggests you use a cotton ball to apply it - dry - to affected areas. It just didn't really work for me. I gave it another go by dipping a cotton swab in water and then in the powder to make sort of a paste, like what you would make out of baking powder and water for a bee sting, but that was also really tricky. I like the Cosmedicine line, but I'd rather stick to gels for my spot treatment needs.

No comments: