Thursday, September 3, 2009

Review- Lancome Juicy Tubes Lip Gloss




Add power to your pout with brilliant shine. Dial up the glamour with shimmering color. Discover a favorite shade and flavor for every mood. LancĂ´me now offers a fun way to choose Juicy Tubes based on coverage and finish, giving your lips the high impact shine and color you desire. Juicy Tubes Smoothie shades offer medium coverage with a burst of color that glides on easily with its tube-tip applicator. $18 per tube.


If you are looking for the perfect summer gloss, this is it! Lancome Juicy Tubes lip gloss goes on smooth and easily, and the gorgeous color stays put for hours. I tried it in Cherry Burst, a pinky-red hue that left my lips a beautiful sheer red. It was the perfect naturally flushed lip that you get after eating fresh fresh fruit. It even had a slight cherry flavor, but it was quite subtle, not at all like the heavy fruit flavored glosses that haunted my junior high school years. The gloss was a tiny bit sticky when I first applied it, but after a while I forgot I was even wearing it, and I only had to reapply once after eating. If you're looking for a more dramatic lip look, top your regular lipstick with layer of Juicy Tubes gloss for a bold, shiny lip. And it comes in 14 different colors, so there you'll have no problem finding your perfect shade!

Trish Says: Malikah is soo right! There is a burst of fruitiness that comes with this lip gloss. Not in a bad way either, just a hint of fruit and lightness. I agree, the color and gloss stays on for hours! I tried the shade in a super light, pinkish Rose Nectar shade, which is too light for me to wear alone, but adding it on top of my current red lipstick adds that perfect shine and fullness to any look! It glides on smoothly enough to have a real effect and just a small amount was all I needed to provide a gorgeous shine to my lips. The best parts to me are the texture of the gloss and its durability. I also liked that over time it doesn't feel sticky at all (which is one of my turn-offs with any gloss) but blends very easily with the shade I'm currently wearing. As a result, you get a softer and fuller look from the lightest touch with this burst of gloss!

No comments: