Thursday, February 23, 2012

Review - Ruby Kisses Lip Salvation in Menthol

Treat your lips to a fresh, tingling sensation while leaving a super glossy shine. Keep it in your pocket or purse to always have in your hand for a refreshing feeling all day long. Clear or tinted, it's a must-have for every girl. Your lips will thank you!

I have never seen Ruby Kisses before I received this basket of goodies, and I am lucky enough to be able to try quite a few of their products. I like them all, and they all seem pretty affordable. It is a little difficult to get an idea of what the company is all about, but all in all I think I like the fresh Urban feel of it. The Lip Salvation I was lucky enough to receive is clear, but you can also get it in colors. The packaging of this lippy is pretty standard, it works well and is no fuss which I like. It feels pretty utilitarian, which I really like because if I'm using a clear lip gloss with Shea butter, organic mint leaves and jojoba seed oil I want to be searching for this kind of tube in my bag. You just get the idea of comfort when you feel the package in your hand while searching through your bag! I didn't get much of a tingling feeling on my lips, which I was searching for because the scent is definitely there. I'm happy when I use it, my lips seem conditioned and it lasts a really long time. This product is awesome for under $6 I'm very happy and so are my lips!

No comments: