Saturday, February 25, 2012

Review - NYC Liquid Lipshine in Fashion Fuchsia



Have you heard the gossip? There’s a new gloss in town! NYC New York Color Liquid Lip Shine is getting headlines with seriously high-drama color at a seriously low price. Pure pigments give a 3-D effect that’s off-the-charts glossy. Tons of hot new shades, from preppy nudes to bold statement hues – all for less than your weekly fashion magazine.

Can we say LOVE! I work at a department store as an assistant manager in the cosmetics section where we sell mainly designer lip glosses. All of these glosses start at around $30,and with the exception of Chanel I like this NYC Liquid Lipshine more than all of them! For only $2.49 you can have creamy, beautiful color that doesn't last hours by any means, but definitely long enough. The applicator is awesome, really skinny and flexible, which I wasn't expecting but LOVE! I got it in Fashion Fuchsia, a vibrant beautiful pink that I'm super happy with. I have to say I could totally buy one in every color, and I wouldn't even mind the expense! Very very happy with this lippy, I will totally repurchase this product.

No comments: