Friday, February 10, 2012

Review - Glamorous Cosmetics Party in a Bottle


Our perfect coverage formula creates a fast-drying, long-lasting coat. Free of toluene, phthalate and formaldehyde our Supreme Nail Polish line has soft bristles for a smooth even application.
If you wanna be with me
Baby there's a price to pay
I'm a party in a bottle
Got to apply me the right way

If you wanna be with me
I can make your wish come true
But you need about a million coats
To make the sparkles show through

With apologies to Xtina.

This nail polish is great IN THEORY but GURL. You have to put on so many coats to get those sparkle chunks (yeah, I said SPARKLE CHUNKS) out of that bottle! I think I put on like four and that was not nearly enough bling for my tastes. There are better glitter polishes than this one, so don't bother. But no better songs about being a genie in a bottle (except maybe this one).


Sultana says: This is a beautiful polish on the outside, but you definitely have to layer it on to show the sparkles. You end up with too much sparkle on one side of your nail and not enough on the other. So, no party here........super sad face!


No comments: