Sunday, February 26, 2012

review - Ruby Kisses All Over Glow Bronzing Powder ABP03

From sunrise to long after the sun sets, this silky smooth and SPF infused bronzing powder delivers a natural head-to-toe glow for any skin tone. Radiant and delectable, your sun-kissed look will be perfect for any time of the year.

This bronzer is good, I'm sure, but I am a very pale blond and I received shade 3. It looked VERY orange on my skin, more so than any other bronzer I have tried. So I applied it, it has great pigment for the price (under $5) and unfortunately for me has great staying power. I would say if I had received this in the right color I would be very happy with the end result. Ruby Kisses makes some very good quality for very little money. Hopefully someone else has also received this bronzer so they can add to this post! Please feel free to add your opinions and thoughts!

No comments: