Saturday, July 11, 2009

Review- Arrojo Hair Crème

SUPREMELY GENTLE AND LIGHT TO SMOOTH AND POLISH YOUR LOOK. VERSATILE TOO, HAIR CRÈME CREATES SMOOTHNESS WHEN YOU BLOW-DRY IN, OR SIMPLY RUN THROUGH DAMP HAIR FOR A SOFT AND SEXY SLEPT-IN LOOK. DIRECTIONS: RUN A LIBERAL AMOUNT THROUGH DAMP HAIR TO CREATE THE SLEPT-IN LOOK, OR BLOW-DRY IN FOR ULTIMATE SMOOTH CONTROL.
1.7 FL. OZ.= $7.00 4.2 FL. OZ.= $15.00

The first time I used this product I got it wrong. How you might ask? Well let's just say the words "liberal amount" are open to many interpretations. My idea of liberal is obviously more liberal than Arrojo's. So this time I scaled back and it worked fabulously! I honestly didn't think that I would be giving this product a positive review after my first experience, but right now, my hair looks great and it blew dry perfectly straight and frizz free. Considering it's going to storm later today, frizz free is nothing to balk at. I have hair that is past my shoulders and I used a little more than a rounded quarter's worth of product for my whole head (I had previously used about a half dollar's worth). This crème also gave my hair some "grip", making it easy to maneuver with a round bristle brush. That is key for hair like mine which is sometimes too soft to style easily. I highly recommend this creme for light to medium hold and easier manageability. It's excellent for blow drying your hair smooth without weighing it down- if you use the correct amount!

No comments: