Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Review - DHC Cleansing Oil

Superstar. Try this amazing cleanser and you’ll see why it’s our most popular product worldwide. Dirt, excess oil, makeup—even waterproof mascara—and other pore-cloggers dissolve easily, leaving your face a grime-free zone that is soft to the touch. Its unique water-soluble formula rinses completely, so you’ll never see a greasy residue. Olive oil and vitamin E help ensure you won’t see dryness either.

I think I had received enough DHC catalogs in the mail containing samples of this little gem of a product to fill my own bottle and I truly don't know what took me so long to go ahead and order the full size. Each time I used a sample, I'd be squeezing the packet for the next day or two hoping to get more out of it (clearly, the sample is only good for one, maybe two uses). I am officially a fan - especially now that I have the big girl size and have been using this instead of my usual cleanser (Dove). My skin feels so darn clean after using - but not in a squeaky tight way - just in a refreshed, soft, nourished way. You don't want to stop touching your skin. I believe this is the best seller in the DHC line - and for good reason. It delivers on its promises. I also bought a couple of other products that I'll review after a few more times of usage - Oh and by the way, DHC will gladly send you more samples when you order on line or give them a call. Lovin' this cleansing oil. I believe the size I purchased was $24 - it comes in a smaller size as well for $11.

CitySlicker Says:

Great minds think alike, why buy when the catalogues keep on coming? I did the same thing, I would take all the samples use them & pray for another catalogue to come. I agree with Maria's thoughts on this cleanser.. Initially, I thought I was going to be like a grease pit upon the first use but completely the opposite, soft, subtle skin that I had never experienced from any other cleanser.. This is really worth buying. I think it transformed me into trusting new different approaches to skincare. I like many other oil based cleansers because of this one!

No comments: