Monday, November 19, 2012

Review- Motives by Loren Ridinger 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray




Primary Benefits of Motives® 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray $29.95: 

Helps reduce makeup slippage into pores, lines, wrinkles or scars 
Keeps makeup looking flawless day and night 
Fewer required touchups throughout the day Saves up to 50% of makeup usage 

When it comes to looking younger, even if it's taking 10 years away ;) , I'm all for it! I'm pretty happy with at least 3-5 years though and this makeup setting spray surely does not add any more years. I'm not sure if I actually *look* like I'm in my early 20s, but using this spray and looking like I'm in my 20s is good enough for me! It does work, especially to keep my makeup set all day and soften fine lines smoothly. Every now and then I'll catch my reflection in the mirror and it does look like my skin is hydrated and glowing - even if subtly- it's something I can notice. As a beauty tool, I think this is great for any makeup enthusiast to have in their kits. Upon spraying the mist, my skin had that flushed and youthful radiance. Throughout the rest of the day, I just notice that my makeup application remained firmly set and any signs of aging (which tend to creep up by the end of the day) remained ever more elusive and not as apparent. For makeup perfectionists and anti-aging devotees, this is a wonderful spray to keep on hand, your skin and age will appreciate you for it!
 

No comments: