Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Review - John Frieda Full Repair Perfect Ends Sheer Mist

Breakthrough mist with omega-3 rich Inca Inchi Oil absorbs into worn-out strands to smooth and protect hair.

Love. That is what I feel for the entire Full Repair line from John Frieda. In general I love everything that I have tried from him, but these products are really 100%. My hair is fine, home dyed blond. It isn't what I would call damaged, but a little bit of help never hurt anybody. This mist I would use in conjunction with the full line of other products. It is so light and leaves my hair super shiny and really healthy looking. There is really no scent so it won't interfere with your perfume. I'm going to be honest, I am a cheapo, I almost never replenish on my products, and yes I use the 99c Suave Coconut shampoo and conditioner (its the bomb y'all!) but I will most certainly be replenishing on these products. I absolutely love all of it and my happy healthy hair agrees with me!
Sultana Says: I have to say, I am not at all impressed with this line! First of all, its called Full Repair.  So you would expect that you use this and your hair looks a lot better than it did before.  I used this as directed and nothing.  It was shiny for a minute and then, nothing.  I have used many hair repair products and this is not even in comparison.  Again, I usually love John Frieda products but for some reason, this line isn't making the cut for me. 

No comments: