Thursday, April 28, 2011

Review - Votivo Reed Diffuser


$40.00
Fragrance Time: 4 Months - 7.3 oz

A savory blend of tart red currants and golden fruit glaze ladled over coarsely ground vanilla bean ice cream and served along side of raspberry filled sugar cookies… the original Red Currant.

I love diffusers for many reasons. The most important reason is because they generally last a long time. This diffuser from Votivo is no different. I've had it for more than three weeks and its barely 1/4 the way through. The scent is Red Currant. I put this one in my bathroom because I have three kids and a husband, our bathroom gets a lot of traffic!
I was pleasantly surprised with the smell. Its very light, but at the same time you can detect it as soon as you enter the area. The price might throw you off a bit, but think about the amount of time that it will last you. I've used cheaper diffusers in the past that have lasted much less than three weeks.
Just like all Votivo products, the packaging is very pretty and the diffuser itself is very well made and includes their classic little silver tag on the front. I really love Votivo for offering a variety of different scents that I might have never tried before. They are very exotic in that sense.
After all, variety is the essence of life!

Melissa says: I also had the reed diffuser in Red Currant. First, it's a simple splash of luxury in my bathroom. I love the scent and how it makes a subtle, fresh smell. Both my male and female friends thought it was great because it's not overpowering or abrasive. I've had my diffuser in my bathroom for 3 weeks know and think it will last a long time. I do think it's worth the price too. Plus, Votivo candles are packaged so well, and look so good, you'll be ready to pay for quality. Also, I'm thinking that this will make a very good Mother's Day gift!

No comments: