Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Review- Sally Hansen Continuous Treatment Base & Top Coat


Patented Vita-Release Technology™ Formula with encapsulated micro-tubes and Exclusive Formula with Marine Kelp continuously releases a nourishing vitamin complex.
  • Base Coat: Exclusive Formula with Marine Kelp seals and smoothes nails while locking on color for up to 10 Days.
  • Top Coat: Patented Time-Release Technology protects any nail color and delivers brilliant shine for up to 10 continuous days.
I'm all about streamlining my beauty regimen and getting the most out of the products I buy, and this base & top coat product makes a manicure super simple. Just brush on one coat as the base, top with the color of your choice, then finish with another coat on top. The directions say to let dry completely between coats, but this stuff dries almost instantly. It works just as well with other non Sally Hansen brand polishes, and keeps your nails stain free, even if you're using a super dark shade. It helped keep my manicure in great condition for a week, and no more juggling multiple bottles of base coat, treatment and top coat when I set down to do my nails!

No comments: