Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Review- Alba Botanica Gentle Acai Renewal Scrub

Sometimes your skin needs a little wake-up call. Scrub gently with this fine blend of Açaí Nut Powder, emollient-rich Cupuaçu Butter and Andiroba Oil to effectively soften and rejuvenate dull skin.

This scrub was exactly what my skin needed for summer. My normal-to-combination skin goes into oil overdrive in the warmer months, leaving my face looking like an oil slick. Its pretty much either walk around looking like a greaseball or over-cleanse and just have dry, blah looking skin. Luckily for me this amazing scrub gently sloughs off dead skin, deep cleans my pores and keeps it smooth and soft. I use it three times a week now, and will probably scale back ones the weather cools off. If your skin isn't as oily as mine, using it once or twice a week will definitely do the trick!

Trish says: This facial scrub rocks! For someone with combination/oily skin, I really love how well this cleanser exfoliates, leaving my skin brighter and clearer than before. Also, I noticed that not only were my pores much clearer, but my skin felt so much softer and smoother. I am definitely pleased with the results and feel this is a great choice for someone who wants an exfoliating scrub that truly works at an affordable price. A definite future purchase for me.

No comments: