Saturday, April 10, 2010

Review- Beauty Through Balance Glacial Revitalizing Mist


A treatment mist for face & body to help re-balance, refresh, protect the skin and target signs of age. Created with green tea, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C and other revitalizing actives. $28 for 5 oz.

I used every single drop of this mist--and in less than a month! Hopefully that statement says nearly everything it needs to in order to convey that I heart this toner a whole lot. I have used it to wake myself up first thing in the morning, as a midday refresher, at night after washing off the day... oh, you get the scene. I generally have some moisture spray on hand because it's a phenomenal enhancement to any makeup application and this one feels as energizing and dewy as any I have tried. Plus, there is ginger in it, which incidentally is the scent that dominates the other ingredients and it smells divine, imo.

No comments: