Monday, October 12, 2009

Review - DDF Blemish Foaming Cleanser


DDF Blemish Foaming Cleanser, a gentle, foaming cleanser to reduce oil without over-drying. Helps fade post inflammatory red spots while minimizing future blemishes. Excellent for normal/oily skin types who believe in an ounce of prevention.

With oily skin like mine, the search for a great cleanser always requires a balancing act: I need something that won't exacerbate the greasiness, but won't dry my face out. It's a fine line to walk, and this DDF Blemish Foaming Cleanser walks it with aplomb. My face feels clean, but not overly dry, when I'm finished using this pretty blue stuff. The only thing I really don't care for - and this is a personal preference - is that the cleanser is a foam cleanser. I don't know about you ladies, but for me, there is something cathartic about lathering up your cleanser to create a foam. With this cleanser, which is dispensed pre-foamed, I feel like I'm not able to scrub scrub scrub the way I normally like to. Obviously, this is just my feeling on the subject, but be forewarned that if you like to lather your cleansers up yourself, this one is not for you. Otherwise, highly recommended! I definitely saw a reduction in redness and breakouts while using this foam!

No comments: