Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Review - HollyBeth's Hand-poured All Natural Soy Candle


LIVE Rosemary-Peppermint
Rosemary Oil, best known for its robust woodsy bouquet, helps to clear the mind and revive the body, aiding concentration and invigorating the senses. Peppermint Oil is one of the oldest medicines recorded. The cool, minty-sweet scent refreshes and stimulates, helping to eliminate any tension and stress. The uplifting blend is sure to excite the senses while promoting a peaceful environment. Net weight 3 oz ----- $20.00

I do love my candles and this HollyBeth's LIVE Rosemary-Peppermint has soared to the top ten of my favorites. Soy candles are so clean burning that it is hard to believe I burned so many other ones before discovering them. This candle certainly lasts and lasts. I have been burning it off and on for over a week and there is still quite a bit left. The scent is really refreshing and I found it to be very calming for me. It quickly spreads it's wonderful aroma throughout my small home and just swallows the stale air that has been trapped without windows being open for a while. It has been a bit too cool to open them for a week or so and I miss that fresh air. Well, this candle handles that situation for me. In no time at all my place is very refreshed and filled with its lively scent. The price is right where most of your good soy candles fall and you will get your money's worth. When I originally posted my review I did not realize that 5% of sales go to Atlanta Pet Rescue and I think it is definitely worth mentioning. So I am adding that information to my review now. Thanks, Joyce for highlighting that important fact!!

No comments: