Monday, April 7, 2008

Review - Kiss my Face Moisture Shave


This shave contains a moisturizing formula with antiseptic Peppermint to cool and stimulate, emollients Olive Oil and Coconut Oil and Aloe Vera for healing. Goldenseal heals and acts as an antiseptic. Arnica aids circulation.

I love love love this shaving cream. You can find it at health food stores (or online) for about $7 for a big bottle, and that bottle will last months and months. I believe I have had the bottle I purchased last for over 3 months! All you need is a little bit of cream and you're on your way. It feels slippery and soft and lathers well (not like a foam though, it's a totally different experience) but you come away with a clean shave and super soft skin.... And if you're wondering, YES I am sort of a hippie and chose the Patchouli scent and really love it, it's very subtle and makes me feel warm and fuzzy when I use it.
I've even used this shaving cream after a day in the sun on the beach with no problems, it's so gentle. And I am so prone to razor burn. This is really unlike any other shaving cream/lotion I've ever used and I really recommend you give it a try, especially if you're not satisfied with what you use or are sick of it running out really fast and being expensive.

No comments: